BOB Missed Call Number: Major banks of the country have introduced missed call services for their customers to avail banking services while providing technical facilities. Bank of Baroda has also launched a Bank of
Baroda missed call service for its customers using technology in their bank. (हिन्दी के लिए यहां क्लिक करे)
Bank of Baroda has released the Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number (BOB Missed Call Number) to provide the benefits of Bank of Baroda missed call service to its customers. Account-holders can avail of various banking services by giving a missed call on this mobile number from their registered mobile number.
Today, through this post, detailed information about the BOB Missed Call Number services will be provided. If you also want to know the complete procedure to get the services provided on the Bank of Baroda missed call number, then definitely read this post till the end.
How to Check Account Balance from BOB Missed Call Number?
Bank of Baroda has made many changes in technology to provide convenient and hassle-free facilities to its customers. For Bank of Baroda, all customers can call Bank of Baroda missed call number 8468001111 from the mobile number linked with their bank account. Bank of Baroda has provided the facility to the customers to check their account balance through missed calls.
As soon as the subscriber calls on the BOB Missed Call Number, the call will be automatically disconnected after a ring. After this, the account balance information, including the last four digits of your account, will be received through SMS on the registered mobile phone of the subscriber.
Also read:- How To Stop Payment Of Cheques?
Features and Benefits of BOB Missed Call Number Service
- The facility is provided by the Bank of Baroda free of cost to its customers.
- Bank of Baroda missed call service is available 24X7.
- Under this service, the facility to find the balance of Saving Bank Account (SBA), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC) Account is available.
- Under the BOB Missed Call Number service, more than one account can be linked with the same mobile number.
- Bank will send two messages of a maximum of 320 characters to the customer.
- To get service related to any type of account other than the above account, customers can get the service by contacting Bank of Baroda SMS Banking Services or Bank of Baroda customer care number.
- Bank of Baroda customers can avail of BOB Missed Call Number service maximum thrice a day.
What is required to avail BOB missed call number service?
If you want to benefit from the BOB Missed Call Number service, you are required to fulfill the following eligibility requirements.
- The customer’s mobile number is required to be registered with their Bank of Baroda account.
- Make a missed call from the mobile number registered with the customer’s bank account.
- BOB missed call number service is applicable only on accounts covered under SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme.
- This service is only available for domestic account holders. The Bank of Baroda missed call number service is available for domestic mobile number subscribers only.
- No SMS will be sent to the customers whose account the foreign mobile number is registered with.
Also read:- Bank of Baroda premier credit card features
Bank Of Baroda Missed Call Service-Related Alert
While checking bank account balance with BOB Missed Call Number, keep the following things in mind.
- If the mobile number registered with the bank account is lost/stolen or in case of surrender/change, go to the concerned branch to get your mobile phone deleted/changed immediately.
- If your mobile number is not yet registered with the bank account, then directly visit your bank branch and register the mobile number.
How to get a Mini Statement from BOB Missed Call Number Service?
Bank of Baroda has also provided the facility of receiving mini statements from BOB Missed Call Number under customer-based services to offer hassle-free and accessible facilities to its customers.
Customers who have registered their mobile number with a bank account can get a mini statement of their account through the BOB Missed Call Number service. For this, the customer has to call Bank of Baroda mini statement missed call number 8468001122 from his registered mobile number.
To avail Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Missed Call Service, call Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Missed Call Number 8468001122 from the mobile number registered with your bank account. The automatic call will be disconnected after one ring rings. After this, the system will verify whether the call made by you is from the registered mobile number or not. After the call is confirmed, your bank account’s Bank of Baroda mini statement will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
If your mobile number is linked with more than one Bank of Baroda account, the system will check which account you have given priority. As you decide, the mini statement of the priority account will be sent by the approach to the registered mobile number.
Process of prioritizing account number
- If your mobile number is registered with more than one Baroda account, you can link your mobile number with anyone’s account on a priority basis. For Preferred Account Number, in the message box of your registered mobile number, “REG < Last 4 digit of account no.” Type it and send it to mobile number 9176612303 with standard chargers. Whereas with premium charges sent to number 5616150. e.g., REG 0811
- The SMS made for priority linking of your account through SMS service is charged extra by the bank.
- If your mobile number is connected with more than one Bank of Baroda account and you have not prioritized your mobile number with any particular statement. You will be able to check your account balance only through the BOB Missed Call Number service. Will be
- Keep in mind that if your mobile number is not associated with any of the permitted schemes, then the mini statement SMS will not be sent to you by the bank.
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Missed Call Number Service
- Bank of Baroda mini statement missed call service is available 24×7 for the subscriber.
- Under this service, the facility has been given the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement only once a day.
- Consumers no longer need to stand in long queues at bank branches to get Bank of Baroda mini statements.
- The missed call service has brought relief to the staff in Bank of Baroda and has also increased the team’s working efficiency.
- If your mobile number registered with the Bank of Baroda account is lost or stolen somewhere, or you want to get another mobile number registered by surrendering that mobile number, then block the registered mobile number before availing of this service. Be sure to do it. Also, make sure to register your new mobile number.
Bank Of Baroda Micro-insurance Missed Call Service
Bank of Baroda has also extended the benefit of Bank of Baroda Micro Insurance’s missed call service to its customers under missed call services. For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and other insurance plans, all you have to do is make a one-time missed call from your registered mobile number on the missed call service number provided by the bank.
For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, give a missed call to Bank of Baroda Micro Insurance Missed Call Number 8468001133 from your registered mobile number. For Pradhan Mantri, Suraksha Bima Yojana gives a miss call on 8468001144.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
Some of the key points related to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana are as follows.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is for one year.
- This scheme can be renewed every year between 1st June to 31st May.
- This insurance provides life insurance cover after death.
- The account holder’s age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- If this insurance is done at 50 years, then 55 years will be the maximum age limit.
- In case the insured person dies for any reason, his family is provided insurance of ₹ 200000.
- ₹330 per year is charged as a premium on Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. But for enrollment under PMJJBY, a pro-rata premium is charged as per the following rates.
|Enrollment Period||Applicable Premium|
|June, July, August||Annual premium of Rs. 330|
|September, October & November||3rd quarters of premium @ Rs. 86, i.e., Rs. 258|
|December, January, & February||2nd quarters of premium @Rs. 86, i.e., Rs. 172|
|March, April, & May||1st quarter premium, i.e., Rs. 86|
- The partner of the bank in Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Key Points Related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an annual accidental insurance scheme.
- This accidental insurance scheme can be renewed every year between 1st June and 31st May through an auto-debit facility.
- In this scheme, insurance cover is provided in case of death or disability of the insured in the event of an accident.
- The age of the account holder for this scheme should be between 18 years to 70 years.
- In case of accidental death of the insured, insurance of ₹ 200000 while for partial disability ₹, 100000 is provided.
- Under this scheme, a person has to pay ₹ 12 as a premium every year.
- The Bank’s Insurance Partner for this scheme is National Insurance Company Ltd.
Bank of Baroda has issued a Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number (BOB Missed Call Number) to provide various facilities to its customers. Under the Bank of Baroda missed call service, you can avail services related to your bank account balance, mini statement, microinsurance.
The most prominent feature of the Bank of Baroda missed call service is that the customer does not need any kind of Android phone and internet connection to benefit from this service. If you have any complaints regarding the BOB Missed Call Number service, then you can contact Bank of Baroda’s customer care number.