Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Features, Benefits Eligibility & Fees
BOB Select Credit Card – Bank of Baroda Financial Solution Limited is respected among the major companies working in credit cards and loans in India. Bank of Baroda’s associate company offers various types of credit card facilities in India. Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card is one of the major credit cards among them.
It is one of the most suitable credit cards for individual lifestyles. You can avail of cashback and discount on diesel or petrol with BOB Select Credit Card. In short, it provides a one-stop solution for shopping with reasonable charges.
In this post, detailed information has been provided on Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Charges and other facts. Be sure to read this article till the end to get complete information regarding Select Credit Card.
BOB Select Credit Card Features and Benefits
The benefits and features of the BOB Select Credit Card can be understood from the point-wise study given below.
Instant EMI facility: Bank of Baroda Select offers the facility to convert transactions of ₹ 2500 and above into EMI with a period of 6 to 12 months on the credit card.
Multiple Optional Redemption Facility: Bank of Baroda provides the facility to redeem the Reward Points received on the Select Admit Card through cash back or other options available.
Cash Card Replacement Facility: If a BOB Select Credit Card customer pays the card bill in their next statement, they get a cashback of 0.5% of the bill payment.
Rebate on Fuel Surcharge: Bank of Baroda refunds fuel surcharge on all petrol pumps in India from ₹ 400 to ₹ 5000 on petrol or diesel purchases.
Reward Points on Daily Spending – 5 Reward Points are awarded for every Rs.100/- for purchases from departmental store groceries or movie tickets using the BOB Select Credit Card.
Annual Fee Waiver: Bank of Baroda refunds the Annual fee on Select Credit Card after spending ₹7500 in 6 months and ₹70000 in 1 year.
Add on Card Facility: At Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card, the cardholder can get three add-on credit cards lifetime free for their parents, spouse, siblings and any other person who is above 18 years of age.
BOB Select Rate Card Fee and Charges
The different types of fees and charges levied by the Bank of Baroda on Select Credit Card can be easily understood from the table given below.
|Types of Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Admit Annual Card Fee||There is no charge for a maximum of 3 cards.|
|Interest-free Time Frame||20 days to 50 days|
|Card Replacement Fee||₹100 per card|
|Over-limit Charges||1% p.m. on funds over and above the credit card limit|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2.75% of the transaction amount|
|Late Payment Fee||No charges for an amount less than ₹500. ₹300 extra charges on the amount from ₹501 to ₹2500.₹500 additional charges on the amount above ₹2500.|
|Goods and Service Tax (GST)||All charges are payable.|
Note – To get the latest information on BOB Select Credit Card fees & charges, be sure to visit the official website of Bank of Baroda because the fees & charges on the credit card are changed from time to time by the bank per the requirement.
BOB Select Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card, then before applying, make sure that you pass the eligibility criteria set by the bank or not. The BOB Select Credit Card eligibility criteria is as follows.
- Applicant age should be more than 18 years and less than 65 years.
- The annual income of the applicant should be ₹ 25000 or more.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should be salaried or self-employed.
Required Documents for the BOB Select Credit Card
- Income, residence, and identity proof are mainly required for select credit card applications by the Bank of Baroda.
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card Applicants can use Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters Photo Identity Card, Photo Credit Card, Defense ID Card, Photo ID Proof issued by the Central or State Government as Identity Proof.
- BOB Select Credit Card applicant Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement, Voter Photo Identity Card, Residence Certificate issued by Public Authority, Electricity, Water or Telephone Bill for last 3 months as Residence Proof Can do.
- The last 3 months salary slip, bank statement and income tax return form 16 for both salaried employee or salaried person is mandatory for BOB Select Credit Card application.
How to apply for the BOB Select Credit Card?
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you can apply for Select Credit Card. To apply, visit your nearest Bank of Baroda branch. Complete the application process. Once your application is approved, the credit card will be sent to your address by the bank within 7 to 10 working days.