How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance Online?
Check Indian bank Account balance online– Do you have a bank account in Indian Bank? If you have a bank account in Indian Bank, now you can check your bank account balance in a pinch. You have to follow some easy steps to know the balance of the bank account. Indian Bank is providing convenience to its customers. Indian Bank has introduced SMS and missed call service, under which you can check your account balance through SMS or missed call. Indian Bank account holders can also get their account balance through ATMs, online net banking, and mobile applications.
Today in this post, detailed information about getting Indian Bank account balance information through SMS and a missed call will be provided. If you are an account holder of Indian Bank, then this information is essential for you, so be sure to read the post till the end.
Indian Bank Account Balance Mobile Banking Service
Indian Bank customers can avail of Indian Bank’s SMS and missed call service to check balance, but the account holder’s mobile number must be linked with the bank account.
|S.No.||Type of Service||Service Number|
|1||Sms Service Number||9444394443|
|2||Missed Call Service Number||+91 9289592895|
The account holder needs to know his bank account balance from time to time to keep track of his financial activities. By checking the account balance from time to time, the customer can strengthen his financial management and detect online fraud from the account in time. Indian Bank provides five types of services to the account holders to check Indian bank account balance, which is as follows-
- Through Indpay Mobile Application
- Through internet banking
- Through SMS Phone Banking Service
- Missed Call Through Phone Banking Service
- Through ATM
Indian Bank account holders can check their account balance by selecting any one of the above options. To know the bank balance through net banking and mobile application, the customer needs to have an internet connection, whereas to get the bank balance from the ATM, the customer needs to have access to the ATM. But customers can quickly check bank balance through SMS and missed call service of Indian Bank without internet connection and visiting ATMs. No internet connection is required in the missed call medium. Only the customer’s mobile number should be linked to the bank account.
How to check Indian Bank account balance through SMS service?
Indian Banking customers who do not have an internet connection can check their account balance through the SMS service launched by Indian Bank. Follow the steps given below to check Indian Bank Account Balance through the SMS service.
If your mobile number is not linked with the bank account, then visit your account branch.
- Receive the SMS application from the customer care representative and fill it up and submit it.
- MPIN and confirmation message will be sent to you by the concerned bank branch.
- After receiving the MPIN, open the SMS box of the mobile phone and type BALAVL<AC No.><MPIN> in it.
- BALAVL<AC No.><MPIN> sends a message to mobile number 94443-94443.
- As soon as Indian Bank receives the above SMS, the balance information of the concerned account will be sent to the registered mobile number through SMS.
- Thus any Indian Bank account holder can easily get the balance of their bank account from anywhere at any time through just one SMS.
Through the Indian Bank s.m.s.service, the account holder can check his bank balance and make a mini statement, cheque book status, deposited check status, mobile banking pin change, and bank-related inquiry through this service.
Indian Bank account holders who wish to avail the services mentioned above can send a message to the concerned service mobile number 94443 94443 by following the SMS format given in the table below.
|S.No||Type of Service||SMS Code||Format of SMS Text|
|1||Account Balance Statement||BALAVL||BALAVL <AC NO> <MPIN>|
|2||Account Statement||LATRAN||LATRAN <AC NO> <MPIN> (OR)LATRAN <MPIN>|
|3||Cheque Book Status||CHQSTS||CHQSTS <CHQ NO> <AC NO> <MPIN> (OR) CHQSTS <CHQ NO> <MPIN>|
|4||Check Deposited Status||DCHSTS||DCHSTS <CHQ NO> <AC NO> <MPIN> OR DCHSTS <CHQ NO> <MPIN>|
|5||Mobile Banking Pin Change||CHGPIN||CHGPIN<NEW MPIN><OMPIN>|
|6||Another Bank- Related Information||HELP||HELP<CODE><MPIN>|
How to check Indian Bank account balance using missed-call service?
Indian Banking customers who do not have an internet connection can check their account balance through the missed call service launched by Indian Bank. Follow the steps given below to check Indian Bank Account Balance through missed call service.
- Your mobile number must be linked with your Indian Bank account if you want to avail of Indian Bank’s missed call service Kala.
- If your mobile number is not linked with the account, add the mobile number from the concerned account by contacting the bank branch.
- Mobile Number After connecting with the account, give a missed call to the mobile number 09289 592895 from the mobile number linked to the account.
- Bank balance information will be sent through SMS to your mobile number as soon as the Indian Bank system receives the missed call.
How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance from IndPay Mobile App?
Indian Bank has provided the facility of checking account balances to its customers through the IndPay mobile application.
Follow the steps given below to check Indian Bank Account Balance through the IndPay mobile app.
- First of all, install the IndPay Mobile Application on your mobile phone from Google Play Store.
- Before availing of the mobile banking service, register on the mobile application and create your account.
- Login to the IndPay mobile banking app with the help of a username and password.
- Please agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding to the banking service.
- Select the ‘Accounts’ option from the landing page of the mobile application.
- As soon as you click on the account link, the bank account balance will be displayed on your screen.
- From here, you can check the transaction in your bank account and the current balance?
How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance with Online Banking Service?
Indian Bank has provided the facility to its customers to get various types of services through online mediums. Through the bank’s online service, the customer can also know his bank account balance if any customer follows the steps given below to check Indian Bank Account Balance through net banking service.
- First of all, go to the official website of Indian Bank. The home page of the official website will open.
- Select the option of ‘personal banking’ from the home page.
- Login to your account using your username or password.
- Accept the terms and conditions set by the bank for the process.
- As soon as you log in to the account, the option of ‘Accounts’ will appear on the left side.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab. As soon as you click on this link, your account balance will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link ‘detailed statement’ to view recent bank transactions.
- The details of all the bank transactions done by you currently will open on the screen.
How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance from an ATM Machine?
An Indian Banking customer who does not have an internet connection can check the current balance in his account by visiting an ATM of Indian Bank or any other bank.
If a person wants to know the Indian Bank account balance through an ATM, follow the steps below.
- First of all, the customer should visit his nearest ATM Bank Machine.
- Insert your debit card in the ATM.
- Press the Balance Inquiry button.
- Your account balance will appear on the screen as soon as you press the Balance enquiry button.
Indian Bank has provided various facilities to its customers through online mediums. Indian Bank has launched online banking and mobile app ATM s.m.s. to check Indian Bank Account Balance. Service and facility of receiving through missed calls are also provided. Customers who do not have an internet connection can use the missed call service launched by Indian Bank and s.m.s. Through the service, you can know the balance of your account.
Indian Bank Account Balance Check FAQs
Q. 1. Can Indian Bank’s missed call or SMS service be used to check the balance of any other account?
Ans-No, under the above service, the customer can check his Indian Bank account balance only.
Q. 2. Whether Indian Bank missed calls and s.m.s, are there any additional charges for the service?
Ans-No, SMS by Indian Bank. And similar extra charges are not levied on missed call service only SMS Only the charges set by the service provider on the service are applicable.
Q. 3. Can a customer register online net banking and mobile application banking with the same mobile number?
Ans: Yes, Indian Bank customers can register the same mobile number linked to the account in the online service and the mobile application. Customers can create their User ID and Password separately for Online Applications and Mobile applications.
Q. 4. Whether Indian Bank’s SMS And KYC documents required while registering for missed call service?
Ans-No, no KYC documents are required while registering for SMS service. You have to fill and submit the application form for SMS service by visiting the branch where you have your account. Your KYC documentation is already done at the time of opening the bank account.
Q. 5. Whether Indian Bank’s payment can be blocked after the issue of a cheque through the service?
Ans-No, You can check the cheque issued only through the SMS service of Indian Bank. The help of net banking and mobile application can be taken to stop the payment of the cheque issued.
Read Also : – mPokket App Instant Loan for Students