Easy Way To Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile In Pdf Format
SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF : – In today’s digital age, almost all banks are providing internet banking services to their customers. Comparing the net banking service of all banks, the State Bank of India offers the most convenient internet banking service compared to other banks. Some time back, the State Bank of India has launched Yono Mobile Banking App, which is comparatively more convenient and feature-rich as compared to other banks’ mobile apps.
If you want to get SBI bank statements on mobile in PDF format, this app is most convenient. Because it is quite easy to download SBI Bank Statement in PDF format through Yono Mobile App, SBI Bank Statement can be downloaded on the mobile phone without the help of any internet through Yono App.
There is no need to visit the SBI branch if you want to get an SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format. This post will provide a complete process of getting an SBI bank statement on mobile without visiting the SBI branch. If you also want to get SBI Bank Statement on mobile in PDF format, then definitely read this post till the end.
Required Details For Sbi Bank Statement On Mobile
Mobile net banking service is very convenient for instant account balance checks, bank statements, and similar services. The following information or things are required to get SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF format.
- To download an SBI bank statement on mobile, a mobile number must be registered with an SBI bank account.
- The mobile number linked to the SBI bank account should have an active recharge plan to receive SMS to apply for the SBI statement password.
- Internet connection is required to download SBI Banking Application and Bank Statement.
- SBI Internet Banking User ID and Password are required to log in to the SBI Banking Mobile App.
- It is necessary to have an email id associated with the bank account to receive SBI bank statements on the email id.
- If you fulfil all the above requirements, you can quickly get SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF format by following the steps given below.
Process of SBI Bank Statement On Mobile In PDF Format
There are two ways to get SBI Bank Statement on mobile in PDF format. Both offline and online modes can be used to get SBI bank statement on mobile.
Offline Method for SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format
The first way to get an SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format is the offline mode, in which you can get an SBI bank statement on mobile without the internet. That means no internet connection is required to get an SBI bank statement on mobile. Only SBI Quick App must be downloaded to your phone, and a User ID and Password is required. If you want to get SBI Bank Statement on Mobile offline, then follow the steps given below.
- If you do not have SBI Quick App downloaded on your mobile phone, you need to download it from Google Play Store. You will need an internet connection to download the SBI Quick App and complete the registration process.
- First of all, go to Google Play Store and type SBI Quick App in the search box and install SBI Quick App from the search list.
- Complete your registration process using an SBI bank account and mobile number associated with the account in SBI Quick App.
- One time password will be received on the registered mobile number during the registration process.
- Complete the SBI Quick App registration verification process through One Time Password.
- Once the registration process is complete, open the SBI Quick App and log in by using the User ID password.
- An icon/option named ‘Account Services’ will appear on the SBI Quick App landing page. Click on the link for “Account Services.”
- A new window will open. In which the option of “6 Month e-Statement” will appear with various services.
- Click on the link of 6 Month e-Statement, a new window will open.
- To receive an SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format, enter your Account Number and Passcode Password in the given column.
- Click on the submit button. On clicking the submit button, you will get 6 Months e-Statement on your registered email id. The information of which will also be received on your registered mobile.
- Open the account of the email id registered with the bank account on your mobile phone.
- Go to the inbox of the email account and open the mail received by SBI Bank. Click on the given link to download the 6 Month e-Statement.
- On clicking on the link received from SBI Bank, SBI Bank Statement will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Open the downloaded e-statement. A passcode will be required to open this downloaded statement.
- Enter the password used in Step-9 and submit. SBI Bank Statement in PDF format will open on your screen.
- Thus any individual can access their SBI Bank Statement in PDF format through SBI Quick App without any internet connection.
Online Method for SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format
State Bank of India account statements can be obtained online with the help of the SBI Yono Lite App. For this, you need to have a mobile internet or wifi connection. If you want to get an SBI Bank statement on a mobile phone in PDF format using an internet connection, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, install the SBI Yono Lite App on your mobile phone. SBI Bank has provided this facility on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Once the SBI Yono Lite App is installed, register using your bank account user ID and password.
- During the registration process, OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to the bank account. Verify account by submitting the OTP.
- After creating the account on SBI Yono Lite App, open the application and log in using the user ID password.
- The My Accounts option will appear on the home screen of the application.
- The option of “View/Download Statement” will appear under the ‘My Accounts’ tab. Click on the link for “View/Download Statement”.
- A new window will open where you select the account type from the drop-down list and enter the relevant account number in the column below.
- Under Statement Period (Start Date, End Date), select the period you want to receive the statement.
- If you want to view SBI Bank Statement on mobile, then click on the View button. The bank statement will be displayed on the screen.
- If you want to download this statement, click on the Download button and permit access to the file.
- SBI Bank Statement will be downloaded to your mobile in PDF format. Open the downloaded bank statement.
- A password will be required to open. Enter your 11 digit bank account number as a password and submit.
- The SBI bank statement of your account will be displayed on your screen in PDF format. From here, you can see the details of the transactions done during the selected period in your bank statement.
- Thus by following the above steps, one can quickly get their SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF format.
Through this post, two methods of online and offline to get SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF format have been explained in detail. Anyone can easily get their bank account statement on mobile through online or offline mode using any of the above methods.
State Bank of India has also provided facilities to its customers to receive mini statement through missed calls and SMS. If you want to know the procedure to get a mini statement through missed calls and SMS, you must read my article “SBI Mini Bank Statement through Missed Call/SMS”.
SBI Bank Statement on Mobile Related FAQs
Q 1. What is the password to open an SBI bank statement?
Ans– If you want to open your SBI bank account statement in PDF format, then you can use your 11 digit bank account number as an SBI bank statement password without using zero.
Q 2. How to get SBI Bank Statement Online?
Ans– State Bank of India provides the facility to its customers to get the account statement through SBI Net Banking Application, SBI YONO Mobile App and SBI Quick App. Follow the steps given below to get the statement.
First of all, log in to SBI Net Banking.
Select the option of Account Statement.
Select the period of the account statement.
Select the option of Download Statement in PDF.
Click on the “GO’ button.
SBI bank account statement will be downloaded on your mobile.
Read Also : – How to make SBI Mini Statement Missed Call Service?