What is SBI Epay?
SBI ePay:- SBI ePay is a payment service provided by the State Bank of India, certified by the Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). It is a type of payment card. It is one such payment system of SBI Bank, which acts as electronic connectivity between merchants and various financial institutions for all kinds of payments. SBI ePay system enables e-commerce websites to sell their products and services online and accept payments in real-time.
SBI Payments (SBI ePay) follows a settlement system of transferring funds within two days. Under this payment system, funds are transferred within two days. SBI ePay service is a unified service developed by the State Bank of India using state-of-the-art technology and tools.
Benefits and Features of SBI ePay
- State Bank of India is one of India’s most respected and trusted banking brands, which is trusted directly and indirectly by retail and corporate customers. The bank wants to connect people with itself through SBIePay.
- It is fast emerging as a respected payment aggregator in India.
- SBIePay is the largest payment and collection partner among government bodies and entities. Apart from government bodies, other commodities are also availing the benefits of the SBIePay service.
- SBIePay has gained popularity and acceptance among private traders such as educational institutions and coaching centers.
- SBI ePay uses some payment gateway to fulfill all types of credit or debit card transactions. SBIePay Visa, MasterCard, Rupay Card, Amex Transactions in Credit Card and Debit Card by Visa, MasterCard, Rupay Card, Maestro Card etc.
- SBIePay payment gateway is also enabled for international payment services.
- SBI ePay is linked through internet banking with various banks in India.
- It has also integrated with Corporate Internet Banking of banks, providing convenience to corporate customers.
- SBIePay is currently providing this facility only to merchants. Common customers are not yet connected to this service.
- It is a one-stop solution center for processing all types of online payment modes from all bank accounts.
- SBIePay Customer Service Center also provides an offline facility for payment through the wallet.
- SBI ePay has set high standards in payment aggregation service regarding up timing, transaction success rate, reporting complaints redressal, onboarding.
- SBIePay has leveraged innovative technologies in Go-to-Market and User Ease of Use technology, merchant service pricing, and digital payments.
SBI ePay Payment Channel
SBI ePay offers its merchants the most comprehensive and comprehensive payment options. SBIePay is the only bank in India to have direct integration with all payment channels, and there is no third party between SBI Bank and payment channels.
SBIePay provides complete transparency to the merchants in the payment business, due to which most of the merchants want to use this service of SBI Bank. SBI Bank is also identifying other innovative payment channels. The following are the payment channels currently associated with SBI ePay.
SBI ePay is direct integration with around 45 banks through internet banking, which provides service to the customers of SBI Bank with a better success rate and less chance of dropping the transaction.
SBI ePay has integrated with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and RuPay networks nationally and internationally to make transactions through Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Prepaid Cards a success.
SBI provides the facility to the merchants to collect funds 24*7 through virtual payment addresses under the ePay service.
NEFT is an online mode of payment. When a merchant makes a payment through SBI ePay service, an auto payslip is generated, allowing the customer to make the payment at their respective bank branch offline or online through internet banking or mobile banking.
Common Service Center, i.e. Grahak Seva Kendra, is a government organization used to collect government money.
Under the SBIePay service, the customer can make an e-slip and cash payment by visiting any SBI Bank branch.
How to Register Online for SBI ePay Payment Service?
If you want to benefit from the SBI ePay service, you need to register to get the benefit of this service. You can register online for SBI ePay service and follow the steps given below to register.
Step 1: First of all, visit the ePay official website of the State Bank of India. The home page of the official website will open.
Step 2: The “Sign up” option will appear on the SBIePay portal. Select the option “Sign up”.
Step 3: A new page will open for “Sign up”, in which you are required to fill in some mandatory information.
Step 4: Fill all the information asked from the merchant in the prescribed columns correctly and click on the “Proceed” option.
Step 5: The application form will open in which all the contact related details are given in the prescribed column, and click on “Proceed”.
Step 6: Fill in all the details asked in the prescribed column in Bank or Transaction section and click on “Proceed”.
Step 7: Enter the technical details in the technical section and then click on the “Proceed” option.
Step 8: After entering all the required information in the application form, enter the captcha code to agree to the given terms and conditions and click “Submit”.
Step 9: Optionally, the State Bank of India has provided the merchant with the facility to download the Merchant Information Form from the SBI ePay portal; if you wish, download the form from here.
Step 10: After downloading the SBI ePay registration form, enter all the information asked in the form.
Step 11: After filling out the application form completely, send it through email to sbi [email protected]
Step 12: Once SBI Bank approves your application, the merchant will be provided with the list of documents required by the bank for verification purposes.
Step 13: Submit all the required documents. Your SBIePay account will be activated after the bank completes the verification process.
- Common Service Center
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- federal bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd bank
- j&k bank
- Karur Busy Bank
- OBC Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank
- SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Yes Bank
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bharat Bank
- bank of India
- HDFC bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank Limited Pune
- Karnataka Bank
- Laxmi Vilas Bank
- The Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- PMC Bank
- Saraswati Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- CSB Bank
- City Union Bank Limited
- Corporation Bank
SBI ePay Customer Care Number
If you have any query related to SBI ePay or facing any type of problem related to registering for the SBI ePay service, then to solve this problem, you can contact SBI given below. SBI can get on the toll-free number of ePay, i.e. SBI ePay Customer Care Toll-Free Number. In this regard, you can also mail to SBI Bank on the email given below-
SBIePay Customer Care Toll-Free Number
SBIePay Customer Care Email Address
For any transaction and onboard merchant issue
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone: +91-22-2752 3816 | +91-22-2753 5773 (24*7 customer care service)
For any technical support (SBIePay)
Email ID: [email protected]
For any complaint
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone: +91-22-2753 5776
SBI ePay Customer Care TimeTable
If you want to contact SBIePay customer care, then note down the SBI customer care timetable given below. Because the State Bank of India has fixed customer care services. Following are the SBIePay customer care timings:-
|Monday to Friday||10.30 am to 06.30 am|
|Saturday||10.30 am to 02.30 pm|
FAQs related to SBI ePay
Q.1. How to track the status of any transaction done through SBI ePay?
Ans: Login ID is sent through email to the customers who have been approved for SBIePay service by SBI Bank. With the help of this login ID, you can log in to your account and see the status of all the records of the transactions.
Q2. . What is a Secure Socket Layer?
Ans: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a method of encrypting data using which you can securely transfer any important data from one place to another online. Your data will move from one place to another in any coding language. SBI ePay provides transaction security working on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol 256-bit encryption.
Q.3. Is SBI ePay facility available to customers?
Ans: No, SBI ePay service is available only for merchants or e-commerce platforms, and this service is not made available by the bank to the general customers. But, SBI may introduce the SBI ePay platform for its customers shortly.
Must Read Also:- What is SBI Cash Deposit Machine, and how does it work?