Self Service Passbook Printers SSPBP – Slowly, the banking system is also moving towards digital banking. New devices are being used in the banking system. In this episode, a new device has come into the banking market known as Self-Service Passbook Printers.
Today in this post, we will discuss the aspects of the Self Service Passbook Printer in detail. If you also have to visit the bank branch again and again to update the bank passbook, you must read this post.
What is a Self Service Passbook Printer?
The consumer can avail the facility of printing passbooks 24×7 from the Self Service Passbook Printer machine installed at the E-lobby/ATM cabin. Self Service Passbook Printer is a type of Automated Kiosk Machine. The customer can automatically print the bank passbook related to his bank account like the Bank of Baroda Passbook. Self Service Passbook Printer (SSPBP) kiosk identifies your account details with the help of a magnetic strip/QR code present on the passbook. SSPBP kiosk fetches your account and transaction details and prints them on the passbook.
Read Also: – What are net banking features and benefits?
Features and Benefits of Self Service Passbook Printer
The Self Service Passbook Printer Machine is handy for consumers. The following are the benefits and features of this application.
- Self Service Passbook Printer is a fully automated machine with the capability to auto flip, auto-align, and update bank passbooks without the intervention of customers or bank branch staff.
- Self Service Passbook Printer is a particular machine in which the consumer/customer only has to insert the bank passbook by opening the cover page. After that, this machine automatically prints all the account transaction details of the customer on more than one page.
- It is an automatic application that automatically flips and aligns the pages and prints them on the appropriate page/locations.
- The SSPBP machine reads the bank passbook with the help of a magnetic stripe/QR code.
- This machine prints the pre-printed number on the bank passbook, which is already stored in the magnetic stripe/QR code and is mapped to the customer’s account.
- The Bank Passbook pages are designed with grayscale strips for ease of reading.
- This machine provides a convenient and straightforward process for the customer.
- No manual intervention or help from the branch office is required to print from this machine.
- This facility is available 24X7 at ATM cabins and e-lobbies.
- Customers can do value addition like self-mapping of passbooks from this machine, enhancing customer experience without approaching the branch to issue passbooks.
- Self-service passbook printer service is being provided free of cost by almost all the banks. The consumer is not required to pay any extra fee for printing the passbook.
- This application saves you from having to stand in long queues of bank branches again and again to update their passbooks.
Bank Of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer (SSPBP)
Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer is an automatic kiosk, i.e., a machine with the help of which the customer can print his passbook. The SSPBP Kiosk machine identifies the customer’s account details with the help of the magnetic stripe on the customer’s passbook.
Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer Machine, with the help of this magnetic strip, identifies the details related to the customer’s account and prints it on the Bank of Baroda passbook. Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer is installed in most of the e-lobbies/ATMs where the customer can avail this facility 24×7 from SSPBP. Following are some of the salient features of the Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer Machine:-
- Bank Of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer (SSPBP) is a fully automatic machine.
- Bank of Baroda SSP BP Machine provides the facility to auto flip, auto-align, and update the customer’s passbook without the intervention of the branch staff or the customer.
- Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer is a machine with such a feature, in which the customer has to insert the passbook by simply opening the cover page.
- This kiosk machine is convenient for all kinds of customers.
- Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer Machine will automatically page flip, align the pages, and print on the appropriate page/location.
- The Bank of Baroda Passbook used in the Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer is magnetic stripe based. It has a pre-printed number on it, which is already stored in the magnetic stripe of the passbook, which has already been mapped with the customer’s account.
- Bank of Baroda’s self-service passbook printer machine has created grayscale stripes on the pages for easy reading of the Bank of Baroda passbook.
- Bank Of Baroda PSPBP A Simple And Convenient Process For The Customers
- This machine works without any human intervention or assistance from branch authority.
- The benefits of this machine can be availed 24*7 from the Bank of Baroda’s established e-lobbies and ATM cabins.
In addition to the above facilities in the Bank of Baroda Self Service Passbook Printer Machine, there is no need to approach the branch for the next passbook issuance to enhance the customer experience. The bank has provided additional facilities for self-mapping the passbook by the customer from the SSPBP machine.
The use of the Self Service Passbook Printer Machine is increasing day by day. Because the customers do not want to stand in the queues of the bank to print/update the bank passbook. People who are short of time can beat their bank passbook by using the Self Service Passbook Printer Machine installed at ATM Cabin or E Lobby. The most significant feature of this machine is that there is no need for the help of any branch staff to print the bank passbook. If you want to update your bank passbook, you must use a one-time self-service passbook printer. This machine is user-friendly.
Read Also: – How to make an Indian Bank account balance enquiry?